Red Flag Campaign Campus Planning Guide on CD
The Campus Planning Guide offers step-by-step directions for launching The Red Flag Campaign on your campus. It includes concrete suggestions for maximizing the impact of The Red Flag Campaign, how to use it to enhance current campus programming, and how to build new campus events around it.
Specific attention is given to spreading the word by involving groups, such as resident advisors, faculty and staff, athletes, fraternities and sororities, LGBTQ groups, and other campus service organizations.
The guide also includes:
- A countdown calendar for planning your launch of The Red Flag Campaign;
- Sample letters to campus administration and faculty to help build buy-in for the campaign;
- Four comprehensive group discussion guides on dating violence and defining healthy vs. unhealthy relationships;
- Editable templates of op-eds and press releases to publicize the campaign;
- Ready-to-copy handouts on the hallmarks of healthy relationships, how to identify warning signs for dating violence, and how to help a friend;
- Graphics files for creating ads or flyers tailored to your campus’ campaign.
Click the Campus Planning Guide at right to view the entire Table of Contents.